Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baby's Favorite Things!

Seeing as how I've done a "Kitty's Favorite Things" post, it seems only fair that I do a "Baby's Favorite Things" post as well. Canon is a couple weeks shy of 7 months old and I can't believe what he's getting into these days. I have the urge to buy him a new toy at least once a week to keep up with his seemingly overnight developments! Here are a few things that he's really digging on these days:

Skip Hop Hug & Hide Owl
This was actually given to me by a customer at work when I was still pregnant. It was so sweet of her and her little girl to think of me. I put the toy away for a while, obviously, until Canon was old enough to start enjoying it. This owl really incites a lot of giggles, and that's never a bad thing! Plus, the fact that there are yummy owl wings to chew on is a big hit.

Tiny Love Take-Along Arch
This arch is amazing and it can be attached to virtually anything--car seat, stroller, Rock 'N Play, Bumbo, etc. It's a great price for something that has so many uses and a long "shelf life," if you will. Canon lights up when he sees this thing and I bought it months ago! It also was a lifesaver on our long, ten-hour road trip.

Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby Activity Zone
I chose this exersaucer because it was slim due to the fact that my living room is quite small and I hate clutter. So many jumpers/bouncers and exersaucers come with a lot of bells and whistles, almost looking like spaceships, which I'm sure babies love, but this one has just enough. I remember the day I was sitting in amazement as my baby entertained himself for a good 20 minutes. It's not the most elaborate item in the world, but I'm able to attach other toys to it and it keeps him busy. It also wasn't too expensive, as I just could not pay upwards of $100+ for an activity center. I'm happy to report this one works out just fine for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment