Sunday, August 5, 2012

Kitty's Favorite Things

Okay, so it may not be as exciting as Oprah's Favorite Things, but Kitty deserves a shout-out. She's been putting up with a lot lately (many visitors, then we were gone for a few days, letting C "pet" her now that he knows she exists). So, this post is in honor of Kitty and her favorite things. Maybe your cat will like them, too.

This may be more like one of my favorite things, but I'm pretty sure Kitty enjoys it, too (as long as I remember to clean the box!). This was recommended by a friend and I order it on Amazon and use Prime shipping. Hallelujah for not having to lug a huge box of litter through the store anymore! There isn't much dust and I really don't smell a thing. Love it.


My husband is really into geocaching. If you don't know what this is, it's basically like a treasure hunt for adults. He came upon a cache that contained this product. Kitty loves it! I've included a picture of her using the string like dental floss. She also loves to lick the bag part and then run around the house like a maniac.



Temptations treats are an absolute must in our household. If Kitty hears anything that mimics the packaging of these treats, she comes running. She will even meow me all the way to the cupboard where I hide them until I relent into giving her some. She is bonkers for these things. I'm pretty convinced that if I poured an entire bag on a plate, she would eat them all, and then beg me for more.


A lot has changed around here, much to Kitty's chagrin. She's been a trooper, though, and we try to make sure we still spoil her here and there. She must know I'm writing about her because she's under my feet as I type. What does your cat love?

No comments:

Post a Comment